czwartek, 22 października 2020

Feel the Rythm..

Maybe Im not a good dancer but i like good sound

https://youtu.be/yImiHujq_ac

Maybe my productions are for free to listening published, but for money because someone used them dont ask me. When somebody get that success im sure somebody told me and this is not your business how much he gave me cause is no place and nobody to talk a out profit. First - have them. So.. If you have my music maybe i need to publish also my lyrics? In polish and English (Basic level) available, always something new, but no sorry When i need to tell you some of them are still one of my favourites. Will be nice respect oldschool, newschool and try to under stand trueschool. My level? Tryschool.

Sorry to za mało, każdy podstawy znać musi. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz